Welcome to the Albuquerque Satsang
Regular spiritual gatherings, also called Satsang, are held the first, third, and last Saturday of each month. The program includes chanting, devotional singing, spiritual talks, meditation, prayer and a pot-luck vegetarian supper. For any other requests or information please email the Satsang coordinator, Maya Tripura Fernandez or call 505-203-8631.
Mother's Kitchen "Burrito Project" generally meets on the second Saturday of the month in Rio Rancho. We assemble 108 burritos that are then delivered to the homeless along with chocolate chip cookies and bottled water. For information on how you can help with Mother's Kitchen, email Surupa and Mahadev Levine or call them at 505-994-8334.
We are the Albuquerque branch of the Amma Center of New Mexico in Santa Fe. We often participate in volunteer activities at the Amma Center.
- Children are always welcome to attend and participate.
- IAM (Integrated Amrita Meditation) Meditation classes are offered regularly in the Albuquerque area. Click here for the current schedule of classes.
- Devotional music practice is held regularly.
- Albuquerque members participate in preparing and organizing Amma's Tour visit to New Mexico in the summer. Everyone, including new people, are welcome to participate in this selfless service. Please click here to Volunteer to help with Amma's Visit to Santa Fe this year!
- The group provides a lending library which features Amma's teachings as well as devotional music and other spiritual books.
For information on Amma's 2014 Summer Tour to Santa Fe, New Mexico, please click here: http://amma.org/meeting-amma/north-america/santa-fe.
If you would like to receive updates from the Albuquerque Satsang through our Yahoo group please email Akhilesh.