Weekly Satsang @ Pete's
Satsang this week is at Peter Hurley's.
Typical schedule for the satsang:
|6:00 PM||Reading from selected Text or Book|
|6:10 PM||Dhyāna ślōka and Amma's 108 names|
|8:00 PM||Closing Prayers|
|8:00 PM -||Vegetarian Potluck|
Special Note to Parents:
Please be aware that the satsang locations are not child-proof. Please keep your child in mind during satsang to keep them safe and to avoid breakage. We ask that you consider other people’s experience at satsang and try to find quiet activities for them during satsang and especially during the brief meditation and prayer time at the end.
- Your bhajan books
- Please bring a vegetarian dish to share
- A can of beans, mac and cheese, or bag of noodles, pasta – any canned or boxed food - from your shelf, if you can, and that will go towards the Mother's Kitchen Food Drive.
- Please bring blanket, sweater to sit in the backyard, this could be slightly outdoorish satsang
726 King's Cross Court
- From the I-5 take the Santa Fe Drive off-ramp Easterly.
- Turn right on MacKinnon Avenue
- turn left after about 4 streets on to King's Cross Drive,
- as you turn around the corner to the right, you will see King's Cross Court
- find a place to park and walk the 1/2 block to the end of the cul-de-sac and it's on your right
San Diego, CA 92129 Directions: From North County coast : From I-5 south, take CA-56 East (Ted Williams). Keep driving and then take I-15 North. On I-15... more ›