Weekly Satsang @ Anupama & Sudharshan's
Satsang this week is at Anupama & Sudharshan's.
Typical schedule for the satsang:
|6:00 PM||Reading from selected Text or Book|
|6:10 PM||Dhyāna ślōka and Amma's 108 names|
|8:00 PM||Closing Prayers|
|8:00 PM -||Vegetarian Potluck|
Special Note to Parents:
Please be aware that the satsang locations are not child-proof. Please keep your child in mind during satsang to keep them safe and to avoid breakage. We ask that you consider other people’s experience at satsang and try to find quiet activities for them during satsang and especially during the brief meditation and prayer time at the end.
- Your bhajan books
- Please bring a vegetarian dish to share
- A can of beans, mac and cheese, or bag of noodles, pasta – any canned or boxed food - from your shelf, if you can, and that will go towards the Mother's Kitchen Food Drive.
16310 Calloway Dr.
San Diego, CA 92127
From North County coast : From I-5 south, take the Carmel Valley offramp to CA56 East (Ted Williams). Keep driving and then take I-15 North. On I-15 North take Camino Del Norte exit and turn left (West) onto Camino Del Norte. Follow:
- Drive about x miles on Camino Del Norte.
- Turn left on Dove Canyon Rd.
- right on Cimmaron Canyon Dr.
- left into the Gated community. Make left when you enter.
- Right on Sunstone Drive.
- Go to the end of the road, you see a STOP sign.
- Park anywhere. Our house is 2nd from left on Calloway Dr.
From South inland: Take I-15 North, then Camino Del Norte exit. Turn left onto Camino Del Norte and then as above.
From North inland: Take I-15 South, then Camino Del Norte exit. Turn right onto Camino Del Norte and then as above.
Encinitas, CA 92024 Directions: I-5 to Leucadia Blvd, West on Leucadia to Vulcan (at 7-11). Turn right (North) onto Vulcan, then 3 blocks. Park along Rail Road tracks. Typical schedule for the satsang: 6:00 PM Reading from selected Text or Book 6:10 PM Dhyāna... more ›
Encinitas, CA 92024 Typical schedule for the satsang: 6:00 PM Reading from selected Text or Book 6:10 PM Dhyāna ślōka and Amma's 108 names 6:30 PM Bhajans 7:40 PM Mediation 7:50 PM Ārati 8:00 PM Closing Prayers 8:00 PM - Vegetarian Potluck Special Note to... more ›