Welcome to Our Satsang
We meet every Thursday from 7 pm - 9 pm at the Buchanan Park Community Center @ 4150 Harbor Street, Pittsburg, CA. Set up seva begins at 6:30 pm.
Satsang schedule & activities
- Prayers for peace
- Chanting Amma's 108 Names
- Meditation (Silently chanting the mantra, MA OM, or IAM alternately)
- Chanting or devotional singing -- please bring your instruments!
- Dharma Talk -- an open discussion based off of Amma's teachings, such as from the Awaken Children series
- Seva -- planning opportunities for serving the M.A. Center and the suffering in our immediate communities through selfless service dedicated to God
- Celebrating spiritual holidays like Christmas, Easter, Amma's Birthday, Navaratri, Shivaratri, etc...
- Sharing of prasad: food that has been offered to Guru and God which is dispersed among participants
For more information, contact Eknath at 925.206.1659 or email him at email@example.com.