- 108 Names of Amma
- Amma's Teachings - a reading...
Amma's Satsangs are free and open to everyone. The Kitsilano satsang occurs on the second Sunday of the month and is one of the ongoing scheduled spiritual activies in Vancouver. The program consists of:
- Chanting 108 Names of Amma
- Amma's Teachings - a reading from Amma's texts.
- Singing of Bhajans - beautiful devotional songs
- Arati (offering the flame) and closing prayers
- Meditation - short, unguided, group meditation.
Although not required, all donations are welcomed, and go towards Amma's charitable activities around the world.
Studion at 3586 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver