Welcome to the Hot Springs Satsangs
The Hot Springs Amma Group meets the first and third Sunday of each month.
- 10:30am-12:30pm at the Hot Springs Yoga Center on 1107 West Grand Ave.
- The meeting format consists of:
- Opening Vedic Prayers
- Reciting the 108 names of Sri Mata Amritanandamayi (Amma)
- Reciting the 108 names of Devi
- Reading and discussion of Amma’s teachings
- Singing of Bhajans (Devotional Music)
- Closing prayers and meditation.
- Afterwards, we enjoy Prasad (snacks) and each other’s company.
Members are regularly involved in the following volunteer service:
- The Jackson House – a crisis intervention center
- The Samaritan Ministries - a homeless shelter for men
- Circle Of Love Inside – a program which cultivates mail correspondence with prisoners nationwide
- During Amma’s annual Dallas program
Everyone interested in meeting us will be welcomed with open arms. For information on the Hot Springs Yoga Center Group please contact Cindee Franklin at 501.620.3381.