Welcome to the Atlanta Satsang
About Our Satsang
Our satsang meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th saturday of every month from 5:30pm - 8:30pm. All are most welcome to attend these satsangs.
The satsang program includes
- Chanting 1000 Holy Names, Sri Lalita Sahasranama
- Chanting of Amma's 108 Names
- Reading from Awaken Children
- Devotional singing, bhajans;
- Waving of camphor flame, arati;
Amrita Bala Kendra Program For Children
The Amrita Bala Kendra program tries to give children an understanding of spiritual principles and shows them how to bring these simple teachings into their daily lives through stories, bhajans, field trips, arts and crafts, celebration of festivals and service projects. The Bala Kendra program focuses on values, traditions, and spiritual practices.
Classes are held Sunday Mornings from 10:00am - 11:30am in Johns Creek. For more information on Amrita Bala Kendra, please email Ildiko.
We also gather to do humanitarian projects throughout the region, such as cooking for children , working with seniors, planting organic gardens and other community service projects. You are more than welcome to come help us with any of these charitable activities.
- Mother's Kitchen - Every Third Saturday of The Month . Hot Meals prepared for the children at Gwinett Children's Shelter
- Seva at Meals By Grace, Cumming, GA
Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique® is a simple combination of yoga, pranayama and meditation that takes just about 20 minutes a day. We offer IAM Refresher Courses once every quarter. If you are interested in learning IAM Meditation, please email us.