Amma Center of New Mexico
48 Stone Cabin Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Call 505-982-9801or email us for more information about the Santa Fe Satsang, upcoming programs, the Amma Center of NM and Amma's visits to NM.
There are always plenty of ways to get involved with our numerous volunteer opportunities. Please contact Sukriti to find out more about our exciting Volunteer Opportunities!
Please email article submissions, events, projects, questions or concerns about the Amma Center of NM website to our web-team.
Directions for Getting Here
Amma Center is located 8 miles southeast of Santa Fe, New Mexico, in a forested area at 7,500 feet above sea level. High mountain weather is unpredictable - rain, hail, snow, high winds and sun are all possible throughout the year. From November to April, road conditions can be extermely hazardous and require four-wheel drive or at least awd and chains.
VERY IMPORTANT FOR WINTER DRIVING
Please check the current weather conditions. Also, please call us at 505-982-9801 to see whether our roads are snow packed or icy. We are not responsible for towing your vehicle and you will need to call a tow company if you get stuck. Also, please note, many cell phones do NOT get service here.
Driving North from Albuquerque via I-25
1. On I-25, take exit 284 (Old Pecos Trail).
2. Turn Left at the stop sign.
3. Turn Right at the stop light (Old Las Vegas Highway).
4. Turn Left at the stop light onto El Gancho Way.
5. Turn Right at stop sign (Old Santa Fe Trail).
6. Drive approximately 3.3 miles on Old Santa Fe Trail.
7. You will see the Stone Cabin Rd on your right and a black mail box with Amma written on it.
8. Turn Right and follow the signs on the trail for 0.5 miles.
Driving from Las Vegas (NM) or Colorado via I-25
1. On highway I-25 past Glorieta, take exit 290 "Clines Corners". After exiting, turn right. Proceed to the T-intersection, and turn left on to a 2-lane highway (Old Las Vegas highway).
2. Continue for 3 miles. Just past the sign for Calimo Rd. will be a blue and yellow sign for Santa Fe County road 67-C. Turn right onto 67-C.
3. Proceed to the stop sign and turn right again. Continue for 1.7 miles. Turn right on Stone Cabin Rd. This is a dirt road and there is a green residential street sign that says Stone Cabin Rd on it.
4. When you turn right onto the dirt road, follow the signs with arrows to either the ashram or the temple.
Driving from Northern New Mexico via 285
1. Enter Santa Fe on 285, which becomes Saint Francis Drive. Cross the railroad tracks at Cerrillos Rd.
2. Take a left at the next light (Cordova Rd.). Proceed to the 4th light (Old Pecos Trail). Turn right.
3. Continue on to the intersection of St. Michael's Drive, and turn left to stay on Old Pecos Trail. Follow to the 2nd light (big intersection) and turn left onto Old Las Vegas Highway. Continue for 3 miles.
4. At the blue and yellow sign for Santa Fe County road 67-C, turn left. Proceed to the stop sign and turn right. Continue for 1.7 miles. Turn right on Stone Cabin Rd. This is a dirt road and there is a green residential street sign that says Stone Cabin Rd on it. When you turn right onto the dirt road, follow the signs with arrows to either the ashram or the temple.